- Financial & Professional Services
- Technology Consulting
Cabling & Physical Infrastructure
Acoustical Panel Partition System
- Video Displays
Cole Capital is an industry-leading sponsor of non-listed real estate investment trusts. Their headquarters, which was located in two separate buildings in Phoenix, Arizona, were consolidated into a single 110,000 SF facility. As desired by Cole Capital, the new headquarters is a showcase for technology, exhibiting a culture of energy and learning.
PLANNET provided planning, design and implementation oversight of voice, data (wired and wireless) and CATV/SATV infrastructure and cabling, as well as the design and oversight of the audio visual and security systems.
Audio visual design elements included:
- A dynamic and engaging story wall located between the reception area and the sales/conference room and serves as a dynamic and engaging pre-function experience for visitors.
- A curved immersion display which provides an immersive wrap- around visual experience for guests and attendees and displays simultaneous images, cinematic video formats and multiple picture-in-picture image overlays using advanced video windowing electronics.
- A news/tech wall envisioned as a flexible “digital canvas” used to provide corporate messaging, news updates, information on events and schedules. The wall has the flexibility to be enjoyed as a passive display or as an interactive wall supporting multi-touch gestures.
- A digital interactive table comprised of a digital table surface supporting multi-touch interactivity.
Feel free to contact us for a consultation.
How can we help you!
LATEST NEWS, IDEAS AND
RESOURCES FROM PLANNET
- PLANNET Gives LA’s Union Station a Major Tech Upgrade February 15, 2021 - Over the past year, PLANNET has been pleased to be a part of the restoration efforts at Union Station, working as a lead partner to… Read More >>
- 2021 Workplace Technology Trends: Post Pandemic Productivity, Safety and Security for the Long Term January 27, 2021 - 2020 has come and gone leaving many new information technology challenges in its wake. Mitigation of Covid-19 in the workplace and the necessary transition from… Read More >>