- Technology Consulting
Cabling & Physical Infrastructure
Technology Project Management
Network Upgrade Supervision
Data Center Redesign
Distributed antenna system upgrade
New data network & phone system
SAN DIEGO GAS UTILITY RESTACK
This very complex project entailed the redesign of the technology infrastructure. This included the upgrade of the cellular wireless DAS system for the building, and the design and implementation of new technology standards, such as telepresence. Scope provided for rework of the data center, as well as the refresh and replacement of their network and phone system with over 4,000 devices.
PLANNET was able to successfully and smoothly guide this gas utility through every phase of the project while managing internal IT resources, external contractors and technology vendors.
Audio visual design spaces included:
- Conferencing Center designed for presentations and training including multi-media technology and seamless system control interface;
- Executive suite with technology supporting Board Room, executive offices and collaborative space;
- Trading Floor for the Gas Acquisition group incorporating news wall, collaboration space technology and video streaming;
- Telepresence rooms and various sizes of conferencing space;
- Cafeteria with multiple displays and music system;
- DirecTV distribution system; and
Technology infrastructure design included:
- Design of 10 lab facilities;
- Horizontal and backbone cabling infrastructure;
- Upgrade of the building cellular wireless DAS system; and
- Redesign for the data center including UPS upgrade and associated infrastructure.
The project was awarded LEED Gold Certification.
Feel free to contact us for a consultation.
How can we help you!
LATEST NEWS, IDEAS AND
RESOURCES FROM PLANNET
- PLANNET to Provide IT and Communications Infrastructure to 2020 Democratic National Convention August 12, 2020 - PLANNET has been tapped by POPULOUS, one of the world’s leading event/venue architectural firms, to design a complete IT and communications infrastructure solution for next… Read More >>